[seqfan] Re: Binary Complement Sequences

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 19:56:07 CET 2022

Wow!  This thread needs a Boswell, someone who is keeping a record of all
the emails - I mean a literal transcript of all the messages , nothing else
at this stage.  Then once the dust settles, this record will be the raw
material for whoever writes the final report.  Would someone please
volunteer to collect all the messages?

Best regards
Neil

Neil J. A. Sloane, Chairman, OEIS Foundation.
Also Visiting Scientist, Math. Dept., Rutgers University,
Email: njasloane at gmail.com