[seqfan] Re: A055198 comment seems wrong

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 18:27:33 CET 2022

I deleted both versions of the false conjecture from A055198.
Now could someone please edit the entry and add a summary of what we know
now?  Hans, for example?
And maybe add a b-file?
Thanks!

Best regards
Neil

Neil J. A. Sloane, Chairman, OEIS Foundation.
Also Visiting Scientist, Math. Dept., Rutgers University,
Email: njasloane at gmail.com