[seqfan] Re: A simple yet mysterious sequence

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 17:54:43 CEST 2022

Well, funny you should ask, there's the book I wrote with Martin Harwit,
Hadamard Transform Optics !   We show how to use Hadamard transforms to
improve accuracy of measuring the spectra of light (and which,
incidentally, is being used in the James Webb Telescope, a million miles
from here).

Best regards
Neil

Neil J. A. Sloane, Chairman, OEIS Foundation.
Also Visiting Scientist, Math. Dept., Rutgers University,
Email: njasloane at gmail.com