[seqfan] Re: Complex base reinterpretation sequence

Pierre Abbat phma at bezitopo.org
Thu May 19 05:51:50 CEST 2022

On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 9:22:45 PM EDT Kevin Ryde via SeqFan wrote:
> We have A334492, A334493 coordinates for a plain style digits 1..6
> anti-clockwise around (for Y upwards), if you may have seen.  I don't
> find a sequence for its X axis point numbers.

I originally made the digits go counterclockwise, but decided that having the
units digit of a rational integer in base G be the same as in base 7 made more
mathematical sense. The multiplication table of digits in base G is the same
as that of Z7.

The digits other than 0 and 1 should really have their own symbols. Any
suggestions?

Pierre

--
The gostak pelled at the fostin lutt for darfs for her martle plave.
The darfs had smibbed, the lutt was thale, and the pilter had nothing snave.