[seqfan] min k: tau^n(k) = 2

hv at crypt.org hv at crypt.org
Tue Nov 15 19:22:08 CET 2022

A036460 is described as "Erroneous version of A009287" and "dead".
(The history suggests it was created to be a placeholder, not that
it was originally proposed in error; however the "references"
comment in A009287 suggests otherwise.)

Last night, though, I considered "min k: tau^n(k) = 2", and I think
A036460 would be a correct rendition of this sequence with offset 0.

Can we add comments to a dead sequence? Is this observation reason
enough to resurrect it?

Might "min k: tau^n(k) = 2" diverge from A009287 in later values?
It seems possible in theory, since a(7) is not in A002183.

Hugo