[seqfan] Re: Sliding numbers A103182

hv at crypt.org hv at crypt.org
Sat Nov 26 18:51:31 CET 2022

Life would have been way easier if A103182 had not contained duplicates,
and a second sequence (if needed) had been added to show the number of
(r,s) pairs that could generate each a(n).

As it is, since it is far too late to change the content, my inclination
would be to append "(with repetitions)" to the original name, and have
a comment explaining what that means.

Hugo van der Sanden

Hugo Pfoertner <yae9911 at gmail.com> wrote:
:I agree with any name that clearly shows that terms like 205 or 2050 can
:occur more than once in DATA. I could not derive this statement from the
:old name. That's why I asked for a better name.
: