[seqfan] Re: Number of orders of distances to vertices of n-dimensional cube

Max Alekseyev maxale at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 15:08:44 CET 2022

This sequence is clearly missing in the OEIS - please add it.

I don't have an answer to "how to compute hyperplane arrangements" as my
code relies on the existing functionality in Sage.
To get some insight you may check Sage documentation at
https://doc.sagemath.org/html/en/reference/discrete_geometry/sage/geometry/hyperplane_arrangement/arrangement.html

Regards,
Max