[seqfan] Re: Pentagonal tiling coordination sequence?

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 15:49:26 CET 2022

I have worked on coordination sequences since at least the 1990s (see
A008000 for example), and I have never heard of "layer sequence".  It only
appears in 5 seqs, I think, and all were submitted by the same person.

We should certainy add a comment to them saying that they are a kind of
C.S., and also mention them in the OEIS Index under the entry for Coord
Seqs!

Best regards
Neil

Neil J. A. Sloane, Chairman, OEIS Foundation.
Also Visiting Scientist, Math. Dept., Rutgers University,
Email: njasloane at gmail.com