[seqfan] Ultra Square Palindromes

Hans Havermann gladhobo at bell.net
Fri Oct 21 22:03:46 CEST 2022

David Griffeath is working on a document dealing with "ultra square palindromes", a draft of which may be read here:

http://chesswanks.com/txt/UltraSquarePalindromes.pdf

Relevant sequences are:
https://oeis.org/A002778
https://oeis.org/A002779

My own 1940-term b-files for these were added in 2014 based solely on the 2002 calculations of Feng Yuan. David feels that 20 years later, one should be able to do much better. I've CC'd David herewith. If you can help answer some of the issues presented at the end of his pdf, you may contact him directly. Of course larger b-files are welcome.