[seqfan] Re: A325799 = "Signature excitation" of n?

Allan Wechsler acwacw at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 19:46:07 CEST 2022

Emmanuel Vantieghem and Lucas J, thank you for the corrections. In
particular I am embarrassed that I originally calculated the excitation of
9 to be 2 (as if it needed to be reduced to 4) rather than 1.

Perhaps I was imagining a reduction to a signature leader with the *same
signature* as the starting number. Anyway, clearly A325799 is measuring
something different, though it might be related.

I might enter a sequence or two on this theme. Any other ideas are welcome.