[seqfan] Re: Sequence A175252

David Corneth davidacorneth at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 19:02:57 CEST 2022

I added a bunch of terms to A175252 and a script that's hopefully faster
than existing ones. So far all divisors are computed. But we might not have
to do that. We only need some divisors and so maybe not even factorize a
candidate completely.
Some terms were found via A357692. So far no luck in finding a term
starting with 17.
Would someone like to pick up the script at A175252 and use it for a search
- or cook up their own? Any ideas on finding more terms?

Best,
David