[seqfan] Re: talk announcement: Proving properties of OEIS sequences with Walnut

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 21:01:12 CEST 2022

"Program verification" has been big business for decades: several of my
former colleagues at Bell Labs spent their whole careers working on this
problem - and founded companies to do it commercially.  Someone should get
"Walnut" professionally certified.  You have to start with a detailed
specification of what Walnut is supposed to do, but that must already exist.

Best regards
Neil

Neil J. A. Sloane, Chairman, OEIS Foundation.
Also Visiting Scientist, Math. Dept., Rutgers University,
Email: njasloane at gmail.com