[seqfan] Suggestions for best sequences of 2022

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 03:05:10 CEST 2022

Dear Sequence Fans
I have to give a talk about the OEIS (Sep 15, I'll send out an
announcement), so please tell me which new sequences you liked the best in
2022. This isn't a competition, there is no prize. But we get about 10K new
sequences every year and I probably missed some of the best.

I liked Santi's amazing recurrence A351871,
Remy Sigrist's Pascal with knight's moves (A355320 and A096608),
and Scott Shannon's Persian rug:

https://oeis.org/A355798/a355798_7.jpg

Best regards
Neil

Neil J. A. Sloane, Chairman, OEIS Foundation.
Also Visiting Scientist, Math. Dept., Rutgers University,
Email: njasloane at gmail.com