[seqfan] Re: The Wonderful World of Integer Sequences | by Russell Lim | Sep, 2022 | Cantor’s Paradise

Marc LeBrun mlb at well.com
Sun Sep 4 18:02:20 CEST 2022

Well, in such an informal piece I suppose taking "graph" as being short for "connected graph" isn't too big a stretch.
I'd think much more glaring to "apostles of rigor" is where the text says "{1, 2, 4, 8, 12}" where the last should be 16!
But as they say in show biz, "Any publicity is good publicity."