[seqfan] Re: A347521 Number of polyominoes with n cells formed by coordinates that are not coprime

Allan Wechsler acwacw at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 18:40:23 CEST 2022

Thanks for the coordinates of the X-pentomino ("2,2-dimethylpropane",
[272]). To clarify, (104,5) isn't in the pentomino, but it's at the low
corner of its bounding rectangle. The center of the cross is at (105,6).
(It makes sense to find novelty at coordinates that have lots of prime
divisors but only one in common.)