[seqfan] Re: Sequence from ChatGPT

Antti Karttunen antti.karttunen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 21:55:49 CEST 2023

On 4/2/23, Alonso Del Arte <alonso.delarte at gmail.com> wrote:
> Proofreading might be a more productive use of ChatGPT here, e.g., "how
> would you explain that numbers with property *P* also have property *Q*?"

Yes indeed. But unfortunately, it is very clumsy even with a simple
modular arithmetic

https://scottaaronson.blog/?p=7094#comment-1947593

https://scottaaronson.blog/?p=7094#comment-1947689

so, for now, just expect it to hallucinate more, like when it told me
that Erich Fromm wrote a book called "Anal Tyranny", or that "It never
lies (because computer programs cannot)", and in the next reply
admitting that it was just an April Fool's joke.

Best regards,

Antti