[seqfan] Re: An interesting sequence

Peter Munn techsubs at pearceneptune.co.uk
Mon Apr 17 12:58:20 CEST 2023

Arthur O'Dwyer:
> Is the substitution of "mean" for "sum" really a non-trivial operation,

I would have thought not. However, it is worth looking at the pink box
discussion in A360530's history, which is related. I'm not convinced that
the explanation that follows the formula in A360530 should be as short as
"(Lagrange)", but I will defer to better informed voices.

Could readers also note the related draft A362068, and avoid submitting a
duplicate.

Best Regards,

Peter

[...]