[seqfan] Re: How many numbers have n letters?

Olivier Gerard olivier.gerard at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 05:40:22 CEST 2023

Neil,

I have this here on my bookshelf . There is a second volume. Same editor.

Although most puzzles in the book are not frankly about mathematics
and loaded/coded with british culture references, history, literature,
crossword wit and the like. Some are interesting, puzzling and hard.
Some are very poor jokes.  I hope for GB that spies there do not spend too
much time on this kind of games.

Olivier