[seqfan] Re: How many numbers have n letters?

Allan Wechsler acwacw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 20:53:09 CEST 2023

There are a lot of other issues. Are you using "sexdecillion" or
"sedecillion"? The Latin word for "sixteen" was unambiguously "sedecim" (in
Latin textbooks, the first e will have a macron over it), not "sexdecim",
which was never a Latin word, not in any dialect. And yet there is an
argument to be made for "sexdecillion". Both spellings are current.