[seqfan] Re: Need help finding prime index values for sequence A363381

Thomas Young tomyoungmathman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 04:19:40 CEST 2023

Thomas,

Thanks for your insights.  I'm not sure I agree but I don't  have a
counter-argument.  Does this take into consideration the n X n arrays such
as 1575 X 1575 = 3*3*5*5*7 X  3*3*5*5*7?  Given the number of odd factors,
there will be several f1 X f2 blocks that fill the array

Does anyone else have insights on this topic?

--
Tom Young
Executive Director

Math Teacher, Spring Lake Park HS, retired
763-568-0118