[seqfan] Re: Serious LLM experimental math results

Fred Lunnon fred.lunnon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 03:59:13 CET 2023

  Reminds me to mention a story from a year ago, with articles in Nature &
Quanta
magazines, which I don't recall noticing here or elsewhere at the time.
    "This is a game changer! (AlphaTensor by DeepMind explained)"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N3Bl5AA5QU
Not involving LLM, rather just old-fashioned chess- & go-playing AI trying
its hand
at optimising matrix product.

 WFL