[seqfan] Re: Help with A028247 Number of T-frame polyominoes with n cells

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 23:39:46 CET 2023

Good, I'm glad that A028247 has been straightened out.

I hope that someone will edit the entry and give a precise description, and
so on.

The author is Anne Fontaine, by the way, not Anna Fontaine.  I have no
record of the latter name in my files.
Anne Fontaine was a regular contributor.  But at that time sequences were
entered online, into a cgi-script,
which was then processed by my shell programs, with the final editing done
by hand (by me). The original submission would not have contained anything
more than what ended up in the final entry.

Best regards
Neil

Neil J. A. Sloane, Chairman, OEIS Foundation.
Also Visiting Scientist, Math. Dept., Rutgers University,
Email: njasloane at gmail.com