[seqfan] A055387

israel at math.ubc.ca israel at math.ubc.ca
Tue Jan 17 23:16:33 CET 2023

A055387 is "Prime numbers such that some permutation (possibly omitting
zeros) of digits is a prime." Well, the identity permutation of the digits
of a prime is always a prime, so maybe it means nontrivial permutation. But
no: the Data starts with 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, which have no nontrivial
permutations of the digits. Should we perhaps remove those terms?

Also, is it any zeros that can be omitted, or leading zeros? The Data
includes 101, 103, 109 and 307, whose only nontrivial digit permutations
that are prime require omitting leading zeros in (0)11, (0)13 or (0)31,
(0)19, and (0)37 or (0)73. I can't think of a good reason to omit
non-leading zeros.

Cheers,
Robert