[seqfan] Thread on AI chatbot

Olivier Gerard olivier.gerard at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 12:41:54 CET 2023

Dear Members,

Here we are going too far from our subject, which is integer sequences.

These systems have limitations, biases and flaws, which are already
quite well-known and documented.
They have applications and qualities as well.
Some people on this list have a long experience building them or testing
them.

But this is not the purpose of this list to discuss this.

You may have noticed that the first messages on this thread
were investigating the understanding of statements about sequences by a
particular system.
This was relevant. Stay focused, please.

Thread closed now.

Olivier GERARD
Administrator