[seqfan] Re: Help with A028247 Number of T-frame polyominoes with n cells

Allan Wechsler acwacw at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 17:03:48 CET 2023

The email address given for the author of that sequence is no longer active.

I found a *different *Anna Fontaine at a community college in Michigan, and
tried emailing her, but she says she's not the same person.

I think we have to hope that Neil kept notes or diagrams or something. I
can't even see 5 possibilities for a(6); I can only see 4.