[seqfan] Re: An interesting problem

Allan Wechsler acwacw at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 19:57:55 CEST 2023

There is a very similar dynamic displayed in the sequences https:/
oeis.org/A128280 and https:/oeis.org/A055265.

If you think of the integers [1..n] as vertices of a graph, where two
vertices are connected by an edge if the sum of the corresponding integers
is prime, then this problem is to find a Hamiltonian path from 1 to n.

I suspect that it will be easy to find a solution for 2108 by making a few
small edits to the solution for 2107, and similarly for 7288.