[seqfan] Re: An interesting problem

Lang, Wolfdieter (ITP) wolfdieter.lang at partner.kit.edu
Thu Jul 6 11:18:42 CEST 2023

Dear Gary,

thanks for your reply with nrwes on Steibach.

I am not sure that I can look into this right now. I am prepareing a paper on Cantor's real  algebraic numbers.

Don't you want to add your original sequemce of the old name  to OEIS by acting with the inverse Pascal triangle (signed old one) on the sequence of the new name in A135042?

Best regards,

Wolfdieter