[seqfan] Re: A187781 - Number of noncongruent polygonal regions in a regular n-gon with all diagonals drawn

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 16:16:15 CEST 2023

Chris,  You may be right, but it is hard to read your message because of
all the question-marks.  Can you post it again without them?

Maybe you already answered this, but how far do you know the terms of the C
and D sequences, and where do they first differ?

Best regards
Neil

Neil J. A. Sloane, Chairman, OEIS Foundation.
Also Visiting Scientist, Math. Dept., Rutgers University,
Email: njasloane at gmail.com