[seqfan] Re: Simple sequence not in the OEIS?

brad klee bradklee at proton.me
Wed Jun 7 16:56:08 CEST 2023

> What puzzles me is that such a relatively simple sequence
> is not present in OEIS even though there are a great many
> sequences concerning paths on square lattices.

https://oeis.org/search?q=greek+key&go=Search

Did you see these? If I remember correctly, some of them
came up as outputs from this graph transformer:

https://resources.wolframcloud.com/FunctionRepository/resources/MultiwayDeletionsGraph/

MDG would probably also find solutions with neither start
nor end point on the perimeter. It can accept any graph
as a domain, and has an "edge-delete" method as well.

Last summer a student from KU did some interesting work on
mixed a mixed "edge-and-vertex-delete" method, but we didn't
have time to merge it into MDG:

https://community.wolfram.com/groups/-/m/t/2575323

There are probably new sequences in there as well.

--Brad