[seqfan] Re: Should A000201 and A026352 be cross-referenced?

Allan Wechsler acwacw at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 15:42:04 CEST 2023

Ali, don't add that comment to A026452. Instead, add a comment that says,
quite briefly, something like "Maximum pile created at each step in the
game described by Roland Schroeder in his comment at A000201.", and add a
link to A000201.

Kevin, see the comment by Schroeder; it describes Ali's process pretty
exactly.