[seqfan] Re: Maximum-area farm on a square grid

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 17:23:48 CEST 2023

Franklin, Are you saying that A001971 is the right answer, and Allan W.'s
A(10)=8 is wrong? If so, could you add a comment to A001971 giving that
interpretation?

Or maybe you just meant that A001971 deals with a similar problem, but not
exactly the same problem?

Best regards
Neil

Neil J. A. Sloane, Chairman, OEIS Foundation.
Also Visiting Scientist, Math. Dept., Rutgers University,
Email: njasloane at gmail.com