[seqfan] program in need of macsyma or maxima check, any takers?

Wouter Meeussen wouter.meeussen at telenet.be
Fri Mar 3 16:27:56 CET 2023

hi,

my own implementation of a Symmetric Function package in Mathematica
needs an independent check before I add anything to the OEIS. Better
safe then sorry.
Could you please verify if the following expression indeed produces
A322210 (Paul D. Hanna, Nov 30 2018):

T(n,m)= Sum( coeff of s_lambda in s_(lambda/mu) s_mu )
where the sum runs of all partitions lambda of n and all partitions mu
of m with n>=1 and 0<=m<=n
and s_(lambda/mu) is the skew Schur function.

I can only get to n=12 with the above approach;
btw, the conjecture in the comments (George Beck, Jan 03 2020) agrees up
to at least n=18.

Thanks.