[seqfan] Re: Add a Fibonacci number to get a prime

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 15:51:10 CEST 2023

Well, I think we should certainly try to rescue Braxton's sequence. There
should be two sequences, one giving the actual Fibonacci numbers, as in his
original submission, and one giving their indices.  Using essentially his
definition, with -1 if no such Fibonacci number exists, I don't see any
problem.  We just stop at the 25th term, until such time as someone proves
that a(26) exists or does not exist.  Does that sound reasonable?
Best regards
Neil

Neil J. A. Sloane, Chairman, OEIS Foundation.
Also Visiting Scientist, Math. Dept., Rutgers University,
Email: njasloane at gmail.com