[seqfan] Partition into Stroke of the star graph

Yasu Koh kohmotopp at gmail.com
Wed May 3 08:26:21 CEST 2023

    Hi  Se fan
    I recomputed A089243       ,  and I think it is incorrect

    1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 22, 61, 200,    Off SET 0    0 means Phi

    The definition is the following    I think it is the best that Max
Aleksayev gave

    Partition of graph G=(V,E) into strokes is a collection of directed
edge-disjoint trails (viewed as sets of directed edges) in G such that (i)
no two trails can be concatenated into a single one; (ii) the corresponding
undirected edges form a partition of E.

    The definition is for the case of directed , labelled , mirror
symmetric exist    I computed  all cases  that exist eight

            1,1,1,1,2,2, undirected , unlabelled , mirror symmetric doesn't
exist
1,1,3,4,6,10 directed , unlabelled , mirror symmetric doesn't exist有向。
1,1,1,3,3,15, undirected , labelled , mirror symmetric doesn't exist
1,2,4,14,18, directed , labelled , mirror symmetric doesn't exist
1,1,1,1,2,4, undirected , unlabelled , mirror symmetric exist
1,1,3,4,6,10, directed , unlabelled , mirror symmetric exist
1,1,1,3,3,20. undirected , labelled , mirror symmetric existy
1,2,4,14,18,80 directed , labelled , mirror symmetric exist

    I computed these numbers by  hand , could you confirm then  and compute
more term  ?

    For instance , the last case of a(2)

    Four partitions exist as follows:
{1->0,2->0}
{0->1,0->2}
So a(2) = 4

The case of n×1 lattice graph

1,2,8,172, directed , labelled , mirror symmetric exist

           n = 3    is    unsolved problem    It is difficult to compute it

    Yasutoshi