[seqfan] Re: Interesting horizontal line in https://oeis.org/A369657/graph

chris_scussel at icloud.com chris_scussel at icloud.com
Tue Feb 13 17:44:15 CET 2024

Greetings fellow fans,

	I thought that there might be other horizontal lines in the graph, hidden in the dense part of the graph.
So I retrieved the file of values from OEIS and looked for the most frequently occurring values. Here’s what
I found:

   9 11879
   9 12095
   9 16799
   9 1751
   9 1991
   9 311
   9 419
   9 6071
   9 671
   9 7391
   9 7559
  11 2831
  160 48
  8268 0

The most frequently occurring value is 0, with 8268 appearances. Next is 48, with 160 appearances,
causing the observed line. Then there is 2831 with only 11 appearances, and a collection of numbers
with 9 appearances. All other numbers in the file occur at most 8 times. Thus 2831 appears to be the
best, although not particularly good, potential candidate for another horizontal line.

Regards,

	Chris