[seqfan] More terms for needed for A086748, Numbers m such that when C(2k, k) == 1 (mod m) then k is necessarily even.

Antti Karttunen antti.karttunen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 21:23:13 CEST 2024

Cheers all,

I just encountered sequence https://oeis.org/A086748 in somewhat unexpected
connection (well, unexpected at least on the first sight).
The first 58 terms match, from 3 to 245, but after that I cannot check,
because I don't understand A086748's definition well enough to write a
program for it.
(And it seems that it might be hard to compute as well). I can easily
compute my own sequence (that might be same or might eventually differ) for
terms that are in range 1 .. 2^21.

Is anybody familiar with this sequence?

Best regards,

Antti