[seqfan] Re: Suggest to add first differences of A043555

brad klee bradklee at proton.me
Sun Jul 14 16:26:55 CEST 2024

Hi Maximilian,

> What "necessary" details do you refer to?

Compare with the paper folding entry:

https://oeis.org/A014577

This is a nice entry where it’s clear that more
is happening than a crank turn.

We could also add some formula and pictures
to the proposal to give people an idea why it
might be of broader interest.

You don’t need to pay to read my community
post, and I think the content should be easy
to translate into Pari if that’s what you prefer.

Thanks for your help, genuinely. If I had tried
to add this I would have put the CJK ideographs
into the definitions line, which might have
again called my graciousness into question.

Unfortunately I’m on a trip to meet another
fractologer now, and it’s taken me far afield
into the Blue Ridge mountains.

Perhaps I will be able to help more later, but
for now I don’t know. Send questions if you
have any.

Cheers,

—Brad