[seqfan] Re: new dragon conjecture

brad klee bradklee at proton.me
Wed Mar 20 17:51:47 CET 2024

> I see that's two bits above the lowest 1 bit, such as
> a(n) = (A025480(n-1) + 1) mod 4

Yes, up to a cyclic shift, A025480 defines a whole family
of similar sequences dependent on choice of mod n.

Due to contrast limitations, four or five is the most colors
I would try to stream through a pixel array.

However, the rpi "sense hat" peripheral--which has been
around for a while--does work with the rpi5 as seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPGKkZwp9JY

If we want to scroll larger digits, we could use each column
to represent a number 0...65535 in base 4 colors, then per
time step, shift each column left or right.

The 8x8 resolution is also large enough to scroll simple
characters like digits and punctuation, but probably not
large enough to scroll CJK traditional.

--Brad