[seqfan] Re: A371164 and A106309

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 05:00:37 CET 2024

Robert,  Thank you very much for your excellent work on those two sequences.

And also, for noticing that the old entry, which said that the two versions
were the same, was wrong.

And a new sequence - as you suggest - for the difference sequence is a
great idea.

Best regards
Neil

Neil J. A. Sloane, Chairman, OEIS Foundation.
Also Visiting Scientist, Math. Dept., Rutgers University,
Email: njasloane at gmail.com