[seqfan] Re: New "metaperfect" number for A068978

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 03:23:57 CET 2024

Allan,
>  Perhaps we should change the
text of the entry so that this file is labeled "Other examples, not
necessarily consecutive", and add my new discovery to it?

Sounds good!  You can download the list from the entry, then add your
value(s), and resubmit it.

Best regards
Neil

Neil J. A. Sloane, Chairman, OEIS Foundation.
Also Visiting Scientist, Math. Dept., Rutgers University,
Email: njasloane at gmail.com