[OEIS-news] search double-quoting

David Applegate david at research.att.com
Fri Nov 6 18:23:36 CET 2009

All,
There are still some problems with search caused indirectly by the
deployment of a new website for AT&T Research.

I believe that currently, searches from the main page
http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences
work, but searches from the search box in result pages don't.

The short term workaround is to go back to the front page for searches,
but I expect to have this resolved later today (at which point I will
send out another message).  Between now and then, there may be some
instability as we experiment.

David Applegate               AT&T Labs Research
Tel:    +1 973 360 7127       Email:  david at research.att.com
Fax:    +1 973 360 8178       Recycle yourself -- be an organ donor