new way to send in sequences

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Thu Apr 2 04:31:28 CEST 1998

Dear friends,
for the past 2 years /new/ sequences have been coming in at
over 30 a day, which is over 10,000 per year.  this has been
interfering with my real job...!  so i've decided to only
accept sequences which arrive in the correct format.

this can be achieved in 3 ways:

o  use the new submission form on the web page
    www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/index.html#S
o  use either the Maple or Mathematica scripts provided
    on the web page to help you do the formatting
o  format them yourself (as most of you now do, I am
    happy to say)

The submission form on the French version of the web page
   has not yet been updated: i'm waiting to see how
   the English version works out first.

Perhaps some of you could try it out and let me
know if you think it should be modified (the new submittal
form, I mean)

So i'm not going to accept ordinary email with sequences
any more.  Use the form instead.

I'm sorry to have to do this, but on some days i've been getting
100 messages, and this is impossible

Neil Sloane