[seqfan] Presentation

Olivier Gerard ogerard at ext.jussieu.fr
Sat Feb 28 03:30:53 CET 1998

Dear List Members,

As this mailing list is starting (at least), I suggest
that people that are not too shy to do it, take the occasion of
presenting themselves briefly, i.e. how, why, they are
interested in the E.I.S., integer sequences, and the like.

If you have personal home pages with material related to
integer sequences or relevant pointers to other people sites,
please do share them with us.

Don't hesitate to write in french (please tell me whether
you receive accents correctly, but not by replying to the
list. Use my address: ogerard at ext.jussieu.fr ).
I will translate into english on request.

N'h=E9sitez pas =E0 =E9crire en fran=E7ais (et d'ailleurs signalez-moi
si vous avez des probl=E8mes pour recevoir les accents, mais
bien sur pas en r=E9pondant =E0 cette liste. Utilisez mon adresse
ogerard at ext.jussieu.fr  ). Je traduirais les messages ou des
portions significatives au besoin.

Olivier