preprints

Antreas P. Hatzipolakis xpolakis at otenet.gr
Sat Dec 11 20:04:47 CET 1999

Michael Somos wrote:

>Now that the missing reference situation has been cleared up. Maybe
>next it is time to look at the situation with preprints. I am sure
>that in many cases, the preprints can be replaced with reference to
>the published item. Some of these preprints date back to 1992 and
>even earlier. Shalom, Michael

Good idea, Michael!

%D A018243 D. J. Broadhurst and D. Kreimer, Association of multiple zeta
values with positive knots via Feynman diagrams up to 9 loops, preprint, 1996.

Broadhurst, D.J.- Kreimer, D.: Association of multiple zeta values with
positive knots via Feynman diagrams up to 9 loops.
Phys. Lett. B 393, No.3-4, 403-412 (1997).

Antreas