report

Olivier Gerard ogerard at ext.jussieu.fr
Mon Mar 22 07:35:56 CET 1999

Dear Neil,

You wrote:

> Comments on the new format will be welcomed.
> (I hope it works--I've run into problems because
> the external machine has a different version of awk...)

It works for me (Monday 0700 GMT +1)
and it is quite nice. I just noticed that in the help page the
typical Bell sequence entry is not as correctly formatted as
in the reply because there are still spaces in the html sources
in the <PRE> mode.

> PS As long as i'm sending this out,
> let me mention a couple of other things.
>
> I'm trying to replace all the old condensed %R references
> with expanded references giving full bibliographic details.
> If anyone can help with this i would appreciate it.

I will try to do my share.

> In the process of doing this i've noticed that there are
> a lot of references that say "1994, to appear", or "[Pp]reprint, 1995",
> "In press", etc.  Someone with access to MathSciNet could help
> update these, perhaps.

I will try to contribute also.

> I'm planning to add a button that will feed a sequence directly to
> supersseker from the web page. But this may not be working until
> the summer.

Reminds me I have made a number of enhancement to my Mma code
for the superseeker.

Olivier