A-number dispenser

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Sun Jan 23 04:02:20 CET 2000

Dear SeqFans
As an experiment, I have set up an automatic dispenser
for A-numbers.

If you go to the subpage "Contributing a new sequence",
there is a button when you can request as many
A-numbers as you currently need.

I hope this will make things easier for everyone.

If you have a bunch of A-numbers that i issued to you
previously, and you are in the middle of using them,
then certainly continue to do so.

Otherwise, please switch to the new system

NJAS

PS I haven't set up such a system before because it is
quite vulnerable to abuse. We will see how it works.