old sequences

Michael Somos somos at grail.cba.csuohio.edu
Sun Jan 23 18:54:47 CET 2000

Dear SeqFans,

    Even though contributing new sequences is a popular activity,
and it is certainly worth doing, may I suggest that it is also
important to work on old sequences. These sequences have various
needs. Some could easily be extended with more terms. Some need
explicit or recursive formulas. Some could have more references
to literature added. Some could be cross-referenced with other
sequences. Sometimes, a group of related sequences could be given
coherence by being placed in a two-dimensional table. Some sequences
could be given generating function. I have tried to do all this for
some time, but there are so many sequences and so little time.
Shalom, Michael