old seqs (more)

Jud McCranie jud.mccranie at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 23 21:27:12 CET 2000

At 02:19 PM 1/23/00 -0500, N. J. A. Sloane wrote:

>Other things that are needed for sequences already
>in the database are:

There are a lot of cross references that go only one way that should go
both ways.  I think it would be fairly easy for a program to check the
cross references and make them go both ways.  One thing, though, there are
so many references to many of the core sequences, that adding references
from a core sequence to a non-core sequence probably shouldn't be done.

Another thing a simple program could do is standardize the order of the
keywords and standardize the order of the lines within an entry (there
seems to be variability there).

|                  Jud McCranie                          |
| 137*2^197783+1 is prime!  (59,541 digits, 11/11/99)    |
| 137*2^224879+1 is prime!  (67,687 digits, 1/00)        |