EIS Breakers

Jud McCranie jud.mccranie at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 26 20:52:12 CEST 2001

At 11:53 AM 7/26/2001 -0500, Ed Pegg Jr wrote:

>   According to my calculations, the Fibonacci sequence will self-destruct
>by the year 2004, and will no longer work after that time.  The cubes
>will be good until at least 2013, but not the primes, so use them while you
>can.

There are some sequences that are about to fill the 3 lines, and I think
they are important enough to merit more terms: pi(10^n) and Mersenne prime
exponents.

>   Most of my work with sequences -- I generate something, and then find it
>is
>already in the database.

That happens to me too.  Usually I extend in that case, add references or
examples if I can, etc.

|     Jud McCranie                                        |
| Programming Achieved with Structure, Clarity, And Logic |