games born on day n

Richard Guy rkg at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Thu Nov 22 16:38:53 CET 2001

Dean is quite right, and there should be two sequences.

All games are `born again' each day after their birthday.

David Wolfe, Dan Calistrate & Marc Paulhus have
shown that (all) the games born on day  n  form a
distributive lattice.  A paper will appear in
More Games of No Chance, the proceedings of the
2000 Workshop at eMiSaRI.

Newborn games:  1  3  18  1452  ...

Games:          1  4  22  1474  ...

The number of levels in the lattice (another
recordable sequence?)

                1  3   9    45   2949   ...

is one more than twice the (total) number
of games born on the previous day.

Best,   R.